Thursday, October 6, 2011

Peace out Granads, see yah in 10 días!


Sorry for the lack of posts, but this week was finals week and I just finished taking all of my tests and now it’s time for fall break! The plan is to head to Germany for a few days, then meet my parents in Prague with Marvin for a bit until they come back here with me to Spain!

So on the Spain front: We ate pizza.  Nothing weird on it, just pizza. It was probably the best meal I have ever had while in Spain; a sure gift from the gods.  These past days haven’t really been all that interesting, just studying and not having fun.   Experienced the University of Granada Library.. it was two rooms.  Hugh Morris Library really puts this one to shame. 

While packing for fall break, I realized that all the clothes I have are black navy white or gray.. so I decided to go shopping with my foot on the mend.. and I bought things that are navy and black. Fail.

I kinda wish I had more interesting things to talk about, cause right now.. I don’t. Perhaps after fall break I shall surprise you all with tales of another world filled with mystery, scandal, and romance. But probably not.

Adios muchachos y AUF WIEDERSEHEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment